Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bigger is better!!! As the maxi skirt was the "it" wardrobe piece last year and while they are still very trendy, palazzo pants are a new fun and BIG twist to this comfortable style. They can be classified as a throw back from the 70's or a revival of the 90's, however they are, we can be sure they are here to stay. This style is simple. The palazzo pants come in so many colors, styles and textures. Pair them with tees, collard blouses, lace, or sweaters. Stick to heels, wedges or chunky platforms to give it that 70's flare. This style can be casual or dressy. I have recently styled my palazzos with a very feminine long sleeve lace top for a holiday party. My second look was a more comfy inspired look. I went with a button down blouse. Perfect for any occasion. Call me crazy but I kinda love them :)






What I'm wearing 

Palazzo pants-Zara 
Button down-Intermix online (Joie) 
Lace long sleeve-VS 
Glasses-Chanel 
Heels-Marc Fisher 
Necklace-Express










No comments:

Post a Comment